Evaluation, Analysis & Trends
GIS (Geographic Information System) mapping has become a popular and useful technique in looking at areas of need. However, the level of data used and usefulness of the resulting image can be a major concern. COH’s methodology is a unique and proven concept resulting in maps and accompanying reports that can be used to strategically target resources and action, enhance grant funding proposals, and track change over time. COH is proud to have an active collaboration of community partners that are joined in making informed decisions that result in improvements in child health.
Evaluation and research partnership examples:
- - Austin Independent School District, ACCESS Grant
- - Dell Children’s Medical Center
- - Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- - Seton Asthma Center
- - Central Health
- - United Way – Success by 6
- - Central Texas Afterschool Network
Contact us for more information.